If you are tired of the hassles associated with managing your own rental property and want to get out of the landlord business, consider Hermitage Property Management.
Some of the benefits of hiring a Property Management Company include:
It saves you time, work, and stress:
- You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take leasing inquiries or show the property.
- You don’t have to screen applicants or be apprehensive about whom to pick.
- You don’t have to draft a rental agreement.
- You don’t have to draft the lease addendum.
- You don’t have to conduct & photograph the move-in inspection report.
- You don’t have to worry about legally handling the tenants deposit money.
- You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent, HOA violations or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don’t have to schedule and complete the move-out inspection report.
- You don’t have to mail the tenant’s Security Deposit accounting statement and refund check.
- You don’t have to start the process all over again.
- One last benefit – your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Isn’t that enough?
Here are more reasons to consider:
- Do you or your current landlord know the current landlord/tenant laws?
- Do they know current market rents, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do they have a solid rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all legal obligations and can ensure you have a tight lease agreement?
- Do they take the time to do a thorough move-in/move-out inspection with a written report?
- Do they personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, carpenters, furnace or appliance repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do they effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do they have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts?
Our Contact Info
Phone: (949) 300-2634
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mailing Address
4000 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92604